· Transformer coupled Class-A tube microphone preamplifier with phantom power.
· Industry-standard Passive EQ with authentic feel, controls and equalization curves.
· Classic British compression using a variable-mu tube.
· Front panel 1/4′ instrument jack.
· Rear panel XLR mic and line inputs and line output are fully-floating transformer balanced to eliminate ground-induced hum and noise.
· Interstage-coupled Subsonic High-Pass Filter provides Peaking LF Boosts with alternate tonal characteristics.
· LF Boost Settings of 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz Complementary LF Cut settings of 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz.
· HF Boost Settings of 1.5 kHz, 3 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12 kHz, 14 kHz and 16 kHz.
· Complementary HF Cut Settings of 5 kHz, 10 kHz and 20 kHz.
· Six selectable compressor attack/release time-constants.
· 90 / 250 Hz compressor high-pass sidechain filter.
· Easily recallable 100-position knob scales.
· The compressor and equalizer can be independently bypassed.
· Phase reversal switch.
· Front panel meter zero adjustment.
· IEC power inlet with 120/240VAC 50/60Hz power mains standard.
· Ability to use current production and new-old-stock tubes.
· Tube enthusiasts have many options and resulting tone variations.
· Tube changes require no alignment.
· The instrument input loops to a rear panel jack for stage amplifier.
· Rear panel line level XLR output and low-level balanced output for processed stage amplifier.
· Design minimizes tube heat generation.
· High stability components used throughout.
· Steel Chassis built to last.
· Manufactured in the USA.
· Full factory support.
.. and more